Facility & Equipment
- 33,000 square foot building
- 30’ long x 20’ wide x 15’ high cabinet
- Blast media used is Steel Grit (Silica-Free)
- Fully reclaimed media with dust collection system
- Mixed metals including hot rolled, cold rolled, aluminum, galvanized, cast, and stainless steel
- Wand wash @ 1500 psi with iron phosphate and multi-metal chemicals
Paint Booths / Ovens
- System 1 - Accommodates parts 7' x 7' x 13’
- System 2 - Accommodates parts 10' x 10' x 25'
- System 3 - Accommodates parts 9' x 9' x 23'
Thermal Stripping / Burn Off
- Two ovens accommodate parts up to 6' x 6' x 10'
- Paint residue is thermally decomposed
- Eliminates need for solvents or other chemical methods for paint removal
- Absolutely no chemical sludge created as compared to other metal cleaning methods
- Minimizes sandblasting time associated with parts cleaning
- 2 ton overhead crane
- 3 forklifts @ 3000 lb – 6000 lb capacity
- Process capabilities for parts up to 10,000 lbs
- Paved yard with abundant room for shipping and receiving